Business Cash Management
You’re always trying to find ways to run your business more efficiently. At 1st State bank, our suite of Cash Management services can help you reduce the time you spend banking, improve the time it takes to collect cash, and save your company money. Our staff has the experience and expertise of working with business owners and professionals.
Our goal is to make banking with 1st State Bank as convenient as possible which is why we offer a choice between our Free Courier Service and our Free Remote Deposit.
- Have your deposits picked up at your business at your convenience
- Pick-ups can be on a recurring schedule or on an on-call basis
- The compact scanning device can be used directly from your desk
- Scan and securely send checks to your 1st State Bank account
- Fast and simple setup
Our Business Online Banking will provide your business a fully secured banking environment with the customization and services you need to do your banking wherever and whenever it is the most convenient.
- Monitor real-time banking information
- Access your accounts and view detailed transaction histories
- Initiate internal transfers and stop payments
- Initiate wires and ACH payments
- Download statements and account information
- Multiple levels of security allow for customized authority levels for your employees.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Service
With Automated Clearing House you will be able to send funds electronically to anywhere in the United States. ACH payments are processed on an overnight basis
- Direct deposit your employee payroll
- Process vendor payments and tax payments conveniently
- Transactions can be on a one-time or recurring basis.
This service is an effective risk management solution which provides the ability to monitor your checking account to combat check and ACH fraud.
- Ensures that funds are not released from your checking account unless specific information on each presented for payment exactly matches the list you provided to us electronically
- ACH debits will be viewed daily to ensure only approved transactions can debit your account.
- Any discrepancies are flagged so that you can approve or decline the request for payment
Wire Transfer Service
We will transfer funds from your 1st State Bank account to another bank on your instruction. We can handle your requests accurately, in a timely manner with personal attention or you can combine the efficiency of a wire transfer with the convenience of Business Online Banking.
- Domestic and international wire service available
- Initiate, schedule and check the status of wire transfers
- Create reusable templates
- Online Wire Transfer Service also allows scheduling transfers after-hours for processing the next business day
1st State Bank offers credit, debit and gift card payment processing solutions for your business. We have partnered with FIS, the world’s largest global provider of banking and payment technologies to provide 24/7 authorization services and helpdesk support. A merchant payment service can provide:
- Added convenience for your customers to make purchases
- Faster collection of receivables
Zero Balance Account (ZBA)
- Link your various checking accounts to a General Operating account automatically
- Increase the efficiency and flexibility of your cash flow
- Funds flow between your ZBA and General Operating checking account
- Eliminates the need for you to transfer funds
- Set up an automatic sweep between your Business Checking account and your line of credit
- Based on your chosen target balance, we automatically pay down your line of credit from the excess funds
- Advance funds from your line of credit to meet your daily cash requirements
Whether your remittance needs are business to business or consumer to business, we have a lockbox solution to suit your needs. A 1st State lockbox provides your company with a private label post office box to which your customers can remit payments.
- We collect your mail on a daily basis and process remittances quickly and accurately based on your custom lockbox instructions
- Funds are immediately deposited into your account and images of all correspondence are provided to you on a daily basis.